A Jos Gospel Musician and Producer Dupped a Lady
I am Miss J from Jos, based in Abuja.
There is this guy I met on Facebook who happens to be from my State - Plateau.
We have been friends for long but have never met, we chat alot but have never talked about anything relationship so it's safe to say we are just good friends.
From our conversations and what he told me and seeing from his posts, he's a gospel musician and also a producer of music based in Jos.
There came a time he was invited for a program and traveled for a ministration in a particular state, on his way back, he got stuck in Abuja, Nyanya Park to be precised.
He called me and narrated his ordeal and the fix he's in and the urgency of money in order to travel down to Jos which he promised to repay immediately he is back home - Jos.
At that particular time I had no money but seeing he's a brother from Jos, and also its a chance to see for the first time - face to face, I had to borrow from a friend with the promise to repay as soon as possible.
I left my place and sojourned to Nyanya Park, we met and I handed the money to him. I bit him farewell after some chit chats and he left for Jos.
He got back to Jos safely and after some days I reminded him about the money because he was silent about the whole thing, but he kept giving excuses after putting calls across to him and chats too.
To cut the whole story short, he blocked me on Facebook, whatsapp, call and text. I couldn't reach him.
In her words:
"I have forgiven him but this are some of the things that really makes us not to help the honest ones."
"I don't know him that was my first time of seeing him."
"I only help him out because I thought he is my fellow ngas brother."
"And what he did was completely wrong."
#Anonymous
#hotjosgist
Comments
Post a Comment